Today’s guest post is written by Dennis Hong.
Do your friends always come to you for advice? Do you enjoy helping others? Or maybe you just love telling people what to do?
If so, we’re running an advice-giving contest at LemonVibe, and we want you to show us what you’ve got!
LemonVibe is a new relationship advice site with several unique twists that you won’t find anywhere else. For instance:
1. We “crowdsource” advice, so letter writers can get immediate feedback from people just like them.
2. Letter writers can submit questions and interact with the community, all while remaining completely anonymous.
3. People can rate each other’s advice in three different categories, and the most helpful individuals are recognized on our Community Experts panel.
We’re also in the process of adding several more cool features, such as private messaging, expanded profile pages, the ability to upload photos, and much more. Once the site is finished, we hope to create a fun online community where people can gather to discuss all things dating and relationships and get to know like-minded others!
As we continue to build the site, we’re running a monthly contest to see who can give the best advice. Here’s how it works:
1. Every piece of advice you post on LemonVibe can be rated in three categories: Is it helpful, is it funny, or is it blunt (but necessary)? Your overall reputation on the site is based on the cumulative ratings from all the comments you’ve posted.
2. Each month, we’ll award $10 to the three Community Experts in each category who post the highest-rated advice for that month (for a total of nine winners each month). You can also win in more than one category.
3. To qualify for the bonus, all you have to do is post at least 20 comments over the course of the month.
And that’s basically it! If you post at least 20 comments in any given month, you automatically qualify. (And yes, we realize the money isn’t much, but the point isn’t to pay you to be our shill. The point is to offer you a token of appreciation for posting advice, because you like what we’ve created, and you’d participate, anyway.)
So, if you have some great personal insights, and you want to show us how awesome your advice is, please email Dennis at DennisHHong@gmail.com to get all the details on the contest. If you have any questions, you can email Dennis or post them in the Comments section below. Or, you can just check us out first right here. Feel free to tell your friends about us, too!
Hope to see you on LemonVibe, and perhaps you’ll even become one of our Community Experts!
Dennis is the creator of LemonVibe. He also runs a group blog here.
Tags: dating advice, LemonVibe, relationship advice